You know I usually cook according to my cravings – you might have already noticed that. I was in a mood for risotto but for risotto that would take me only a few moments. And I found what I was looking for.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups of rice of your choice
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white rice miso paste – I only had whole rice miso paste which made it a bit darker
- 4 cups vegtable broth, or water
- Heat olive oil in a pressure cooker, add onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, until rice it a lit be toasted, i.e. translucent.
- Add the wine and cook until most of it evaporated. Stir in soy sauce and miso paste.
- Add vegetable broth or water, close the pressure cooker and cook for about 15 minutes (depending on the type of rice you’re using).
- When done, add lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley.
Inspired by: @SeriousEats