- 150 g artichoke hearts (in oil)
- 2 handfuls spinach (add more if you want)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (homemade)
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for an hour at least)
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs (of choice – but at least three types)
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place almond milk, cashews, tahini, herbs and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Blend until creamy.
- Add artichokes and spinach and continue blending. Chunks are OK.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish and bake for approx. 15 minutes, until the top starts to bubble.
- Enjoy 🙂
Inspired by @Deliciously Ella