- 200 g cooked lentils (brown preferably)
- 1 leek
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 1 smoked tempeh
- 6 pickles
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp curry (or more to taste)
- olive oil
- Cook the lentils with 4 leaves of bay leaf and 5 grains of black pepper.
- While the lentils cook, cut the leek, tomatoes and tempeh.
- Heat up oil in a wok, add the leek and cook until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, tempeh, salt, black pepper and curry.
- When the lentils are done, drain water and add to the wok.
- While all the ingredients are heating, cut the pickles into cubes, add to the wok, mix well and turn off.
- Enjoy 🙂
Inspired by @Petronela’s