- 400 g mixed beans
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tahini (or more to taste)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Soak the beans overnight or for about eight hours in water. Make sure there is enough water to last that long.
- Drain the beans, add fresh water in a pressure cooker, 4 leaves of bay leaf, 5 grains of black pepper and cook for 1 hour.
- When done, drain water and place them in a large frying pan (or a wok) where you have already done onion with garlic on coconut oil.
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes (is using the ones in oil), add them to the pan along with the tins of tomatoes, tahini, cayenne pepper and pepper.
- Heat for a few minutes until everything is hot.
- Enjoy 🙂
Inspired by @Deliciously Ella