My mom started eating like us and I have to say that her meals are just amazing. She has come to visit us and brought this great asparagus soup with her. What a treat!
- 500 g asparagus of choice (either white or green, both work)
- 3 potatoes
- vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch of nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon juice
- Wash and cut the asparagus into smaller pieces.
- Cut the potatoes and cook with the asparagus in the vegetable broth.
- When done, let it cool and mix well.
- Serve with fresh chives.
Inspired by: @Petronela’s mommy
Tip: you can also add a little bit of plant-based cream for a creamier consistency.